Colorado Health Steps is a life coaching and personal training program designed to help you break free from old patterns of resistance and procrastination and follow through on the advice of your medical professional. Our job is to help you not get distracted – and honor what truly matters most to you.
Colorado Health Steps includes eight life coaching sessions (option for some to be via phone or Skype) and eight personal training sessions at Mountain’s Edge Fitness. You will have the option to participate in Step It Up – a walking program which includes a weekly group walking session and individualized activity goals and email support.
Program Fee: $895
You will learn:
- How to get unstuck from your old habits of resistance and procrastination.
- How to break free from obsessing about food and weight and still lose extra pounds.
- How to eat healthy, good-tasting food with extremely little time and effort.
- A customized, truly sustainable exercise program that will increase your strength, cardiovascular fitness, and leave you having more energy and overall improved mood.
- How to use a wearable tracker to increase your metabolism throughout the week.
- That you are capable of taking your health back into your own hands.
Shannon Derby has a bachelor’s in psychology and a bachelor’s in kinesiology from the University of Colorado and has been a personal trainer for 25 years.
Judy O’Neill has a bachelor’s from Harvard and a master’s in social work from the University of Denver. She has worked as a counselor and life coach for 16 years.
For more information, call (303) 819-2099 for a free consultation to see if Colorado Health Steps is the right fit for you.